Picnic is based in Holborn, London. We encourage a combination of 🏠 and 🏢 working.
What is Picnic?
- Picnic exists to change the perception of advertising on mobile by bringing high-quality ad experiences of social media to the open web. We build the most effective advertising products possible for advertiser, publishers and users, delivering intuitively engaging social display formats mid-article on premium mobile editorial content.
- Using industry lingo, we call ourselves The Social Display Marketplace
- We're a fast-growing, VC-backed but profitable startup with ambitions to scale our product around the world, improving advertiser performance and publisher revenue whilst ensuring we never compromise on the user's experience.
- Advertising is the lifeblood of the internet, providing revenue for high quality journalism and content; however, despite providing free content, the user's experience is often ignored. As a team, we're passionate about ensuring digital ads work for the user, as well as the brand or publisher.
What is the role?
You'll be working in the Client Success team (part of the Commercial org), whose purpose is to make sure our advertisers’ campaigns are setup and delivered effectively and efficiently. We're a small growing team of 5 people, and this role will report into Head of Client Success, Charlotte.
- This role will be responsible for campaign execution across all of Picnic’s Managed Service and Self-Service campaigns, working with the wider Client Services team to ensure campaigns deliver and exceed client KPIs.
- They’ll be the technical escalation point for all issues relating to campaign setup and delivery, from complex tagging to deal troubleshooting.
- Manage and iterate scalable process for world class campaign reporting and analysis.
- Beta testing new proprietary products and features and onboarding new data providers.
Approach and experience that will make you thrive:
- Excellent technical knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem and technologies that power it, specifically surrounding digital programmatic trading
- Proven expertise defining and implementing trading strategies on major DSPs. Knowledge of SSPs and DSP/SSP hybrids (e.g. Curate) is beneficial
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex ad-tech problems, with a clear systematic approach to problem solving
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to analyse and gain insights from large data sets in Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts in a clear and concise manner, across audiences with varying levels of expertise
- A start-up mind-set, inquisitive and motivated by learning opportunities and innovation
- 2 years+ experience at adtech company, agency or advertiser
Why join Picnic?
Picnic is an ambitious, entrepreneurial and fulfilling environment where every contribution makes a direct, tangible difference to the company’s growth.
- Your salary will be benchmarked to be consistent across your level internally and the external market rate for your role 💸
- You'll have 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and 3 days between Christmas/NYE ⛱️
- You can work from another country (in a similar timezone) for a few weeks every year 🌎.
- You'll have a fresh new MacBook as well as any accessories which help you work better from your home 💻
- We're investing a lot in our People right now, building out a clear Picnic progression framework, competitive and consistent salary ranges, and spending time embedding our values into everyday Picnic life 🙌.
- A full benefits programme is currently being implemented ❤️
Want to apply?
Please upload your CV and a 200 word cover letter on this link - https://apply.workable.com/j/659848E23E