Picnic is based in Holborn, London. We encourage a combination of 🏠 and 🏢 working.
What is Picnic?
- Picnic exists to change the perception of advertising on mobile by bringing high-quality ad experiences of social media to the open web. We build the most effective advertising products possible for advertiser, publishers and users, delivering intuitively engaging social display formats mid-article on premium mobile editorial content.
- Using industry lingo, we call ourselves The Social Display Marketplace
- We're a fast-growing, VC-backed but profitable startup with ambitions to scale our product around the world, improving advertiser performance and publisher revenue whilst ensuring we never compromise on the user's experience.
- Advertising is the lifeblood of the internet, providing revenue for high quality journalism and content; however, despite providing free content, the user's experience is often ignored. As a team, we're passionate about ensuring digital ads work for the user, as well as the brand or publisher.
What is the role?
You'll be working in the Account Management Team team, whose purpose is to grow the business, selling in to media agencies in London. This role will report into Saint, our MD
- Deliver world class numbers, growing Picnic's advertising revenues from a defined advertising agency and client territory, so that revenues exceed set targets.
- Build strategic, long term relationships at your agency patch, turning campaign based clients to always-on partners
- Work closely with Marketing and Product to help Picnic continue deliver market leading propositions.
Approach and experience that will make you thrive:
- Demonstrable track record of growing a pipeline from zero with a proven ability to close deals and achieve targets.
- Ideally have a strong contact list and experience to quickly deliver on sales targets.
- Demonstrable ability to articulate complex ad tech solutions in to a concise and understandable pitch.
- Problem solver with the ability to respond to custom briefs or troubleshoot programmatic campaigns
- Confidence to present and clearly articulate Picnic's value proposition to large and small audiences.
- 3-5 years media sales experience
Why join Picnic?
Picnic is an ambitious, entrepreneurial and fulfilling environment where every contribution makes a direct, tangible difference to the company’s growth.
- Your salary will be benchmarked to be consistent across your level internally and the external market rate for your role 💸
- You'll have 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and 3 days between Christmas/NYE ⛱️
- You can work from another country (in a similar timezone) for a few weeks every year 🌎.
- You'll have a fresh new MacBook as well as any accessories which help you work better from your home 💻
- We're investing a lot in our People right now, building out a clear Picnic progression framework, competitive and consistent salary ranges, and spending time embedding our values into everyday Picnic life 🙌.
- A full benefits programme is currently being implemented ❤️
Want to apply?
Please upload a 200 word cover letter or a 60 seconds 'cover video' as well as your CV on the following link - https://apply.workable.com/picnic-media-limited/j/81B19D71F4/